Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanks

Things I am thankful for in no particular order at all…

Our children…We have great kids. period. end of story.

The overall health of everyone in our family

The music of the Beatles

Music

My parents…they did the best they could. My Dad was my best friend and a sweet guy. I am thankful for the time I had with him. My Mom is…well…my Mom is an interesting study but she was spontaneous when we were growing up and she could really be funny. Kinda like Lucy Ricardo funny...

My wife, business partner, best friend…that’s a lot of bases to cover and she’s got it down.

Being born in the United States of America

Friends, past and present

The talents that were bestowed upon me

My sister Sooz for all that she is doing to help our mom.

My other siblings

Americans that are willing to serve in our military in order to preserve the American way

My nieces and nephews

My wonderful staff

My sense of humor

My overall good fortune... I am more than blessed

My golf swing

Being able to see Michael Jordan play for the Bulls. He was fun to watch. It was a great run.

The people that love me for who I am

My iPod

My guitars

Great red wine

Personal computers

Casual business wear at work

Summer

The ability to travel to “summer” when it’s not summer in Chicago

HD Television

Good football

Not going hungry...especially today

In the spirit of the coming holidays I implore anyone that reads this to figure out how to do something for those that are less fortunate than you are. That's what it's all about. Any gesture of generosity and kindness comes with a sense of satisfaction that money cannot buy.

No comments: