I am taking a page out of K's book by taking this meme from her site. She is K the daughter in my list of blogs.
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Can I trade in my current second home for one in either Scottsdale, AZ or Palm Springs, CA?
2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
Fleece sweats in the winter and a variety of t shirts. I like my Tommy B cargo shorts in the summer.
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
The new Who CD, Endless Wire
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Between 6 and 7
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
It would have to be the coffeemaker.
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I dabble with my guitars but I would love to be able to play the piano.
7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Is black a color?
8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV?
Yes? Well, no motorcycles for me. I love my sports car/SUV.
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
Why? Do you know something? I don't think it matters what I believe. What will happen will happen and it is totally beyond my control. Those that think they know are making shit up.
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Goodnight Moon...I read it a lot when my kids were small.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
No tattoo and there will be no tattoo. Not into pain and ink under my skin.
13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I would be invincible. Then I could go take care of the villains of the world.
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Priorities, but that's about it.
15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Carpeting and the floor
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Burger...not a contest for me.
19. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO NORMALLY READ YOUR BLOG, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
20. ON WHICH BLOG DID YOU FIND THIS MEME?
K the daughter
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Bird of Paradise. Very cool looking.
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Rack of Lamb at home with mashed potatoes and asparagus. Pasta of any Italian variety is in 2nd though 50th place.
23. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS.
I don't have any PJ's
24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
I love a couple of eggs some bacon, hash browns and some fresh toast. I eat it once in a blue moon.
25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
I love my job.
26. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
I have it.
27. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE?
ASAP...probably in the next 3 to 5 years but who knows...I love my job.
28. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
At work back in about 1980. If you would have told me we would end up together I would have had you checked into rehab.
29. SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.
Take a cruise to Alaska or go to China
The title of this journalistic masterpiece is a clue on my S selection. Paul Simon gets the nod by a nose over the Boss. And this is my list...Springsteen is a legend and I equate him with concert legends. See a Springsteen show back in the day and you were hooked. Obviously a big part of that legend is the music that powered the concerts.
I chose Paul Simon because of his longevity and the variety of things that he has accomplished musically. I saw the Paul at the Chicago Opera House on the Graceland tour way back when. It was a fabulous show...one I will never forget. The blending of World music with his own was daring and ended up being very successful. In addition to Graceland I love the Still Crazy... album.
Happy Sunday night all!