Friday, November 10, 2006

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss

Ben Stein was the speaker today at the closing session of the convention I attended. At one point he said, " hey how about those elections?". Then he used the line I used for my title. His timing was impeccable and he elicited a pretty good laugh. Who knew the who would know?

Happy to be home...I don't envy folks that have to do convention after convention. They are a pain in the ass.

My list for tonight

I'm really kinda sleepy
Sports analysts are the new weather men. No need to be right just say something. Blah blah blah
Portillos chocolate cake is evil
As the dad I am unable to engage in the underwear discussion my daughters are having
41 degrees and rainy sucks
Our dogs have new names "fat baby" and "rat baby". Don't let their peaceful demeanor fool you.

No comments: