Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cheap Sunglasses


My list for Sunday night when I am preoccupied with watching Da Bears.

I don't know what the football announcers get paid for doing what they do but it is entirely too much.

The Who are packaging each of the live shows from their current tour on dvd and cd. I saw the Chicago show and now I bought it. I think it's a really cool idea. The other thing that's cool about it is that all proceeds go to charity. Nicely done guys.

I could go for a cone from Dairy Queen. Not gonna happen...

I'm tired of cold weather already. C'mon Thanksgiving. Ft. Myers here we come!

I'm gonna name a band or entertainer for each letter of the alphabet. I'm gonna start with Z. It's easier for me to agree on a Z band. It's gotta be Z Z Top. Saw them at the Crossroads Guitar Festival in Dallas a couple summers ago and Billy Gibbons can flat out play that thing. They were having fun and the crowd ate it up. Add your Z band and tell me something about them.

That's all...halftime is over...gotta go get emotional over my football team.

No comments: