Friday, November 02, 2007

The Vicodin Report


I had the finger surgery this morning and the procedure went well. The local is wearing off so the pain is mounting. Hello Vicodin! Yikes; one handed keyboard work and less than half a brain.

I watched a lot of the Live Aid DVD this afternoon, mostly because being one handed limits my recreational options. Man, there were some great performances at that event.

Observations....



Bono was sporting quite the mullet.


Its amazing how different (read old) most of the performers look today given the 22 years of aging. The jump from 20 to 42 aint to bad. From 42 to 64....whoa!

The 80's clothing and hair styles were interesting to say the least. Actually it was laughable. The styles didn't age well either.

The Who were phenomenal


I loved seeing Dire Straits


It was nice to catch a glimpse of Queen.


George Michael. No. Not then. Not ever.


The idea of using music to help feed the world is really cool. We shouldn't forget that there is a lot of suffering out there. Give. It is estimated that this cause raised about 150 million pounds.


Props to Bob Geldof and Midge Ure.
Happy Birthday KT!
To all my friends and loved ones, I love you more.



1 comment:

Bar L. said...

great way to spend the day with your finger in recovery :) I loved that concert, watched the whole thing. Fun times.