Five questions for a Monday
1. Are there any songs that you dread hearing because it will get stuck in your head and you can't shake it?
2. Can you share a favorite Christmas memory or two?
3. This is a quote attributed to Albert Einstein. "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." This is a quote from the show Northern exposure
"Sometimes the mind, for reasons we don't necessarily understand, just decides to go to the store for a quart of milk." Which one can you relate to? Both?
4. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?
5. Do you understand the fascination that some people have with horror movies?