Saturday, November 03, 2007

Fog Dog



Hand is still quite sore but it does seem to be improving. The painkillers are making it very difficult for me to be creative. I'm in just a bit of a fog.

We have a "business" dinner tonight which should be interesting. I hope I don't start drooling or play with my nostrils. As you can see my hand is bandaged pretty well so I'm not sure I can use a knife either. Maybe I'll just order soup...I may have to just eat with my good hand. Probably not good form....

I will try to do a post after dinner and let you know how I did.

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

OUCH. I sure hope you made it through the dinner without drooling. At least you have an obvious excuse if you did.

Your hairy arm reminds me of my dad. That's a good thing. He was a good man.

Hope you are better!!!