Thursday, March 01, 2007

Are you sure it's not Friday?


A Thursday that feels like a Friday
Random Ten (give or take)

1. Little Child (Mono) - The Beatles
2. Give Me Love - George Harrison from the Live in Japan Disc
3. Telegraph Road - Dire Straits
4. I Shot the Sheriff - Eric Clapton
5. While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Jeff Healey Band
6. You Saved My Life - Joe Satriani
7. Rapunzel - Dave Matthews Band
8. Oh Atlanta - Little Feat
9. Damn Right I've Got the Blues - Buddy Guy
10.Raspberry Beret - Prince
10a. Best Imitation of Myself - Ben Folds
10b. Diamond Dust - Jeff Beck
10c. Wasted Time - The Eagles

It was sounding so good I blew right past 10. Nice cross section of music there. Special thanks go out to the shuffle gremlins in my iPod.

Who are those guys up there? Bonus points for 3 out of 4

Quit Stats

Your Quit Date is: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 12:00:00 PM
Time Smoke-Free:7 days, 16 hours, 9 minutes and 16 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 115
Lifetime Saved: 21 hours
Money Saved: $21.00

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billy Gibbons is easy. M

Anonymous said...

I thought I recognized Jeff Beck and Jimmy Vaughn then it was easy to find. Michael Anthony is the fourth. Jimmy has cut back on the black hair grease, which made him a little trickier to identify. M

Wonder Boy said...

Next time I think I need to change the name of the photo! I can't believe you got that so easily...