Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Nothing but Nets


My wife M showed me an article in Sports Illustrated that was written by Rick Reilly on the malaria pandemic in Africa. Yikes! Well, we are sending nets and I want to enlist everyone to send nets. We started our own campaign at Nothingbutnets.net. We are the Insight Insurance Netters.
Go there and join our team and give what you can.

In addition our company will donate $10.00 for every policy we write starting in February and will continue to do so until we reach our goal.

Let's help these kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I hadn't even heard of this. I love it that more and more people are taking notice of what's going on around the world and pitching in to make a difference.

On a personal note this totally reminded me that I am suppose to be writing an article (it has the word net in it) and need to get my act together if I want to meet the deadline!!!!!! YIKES