Friday, March 06, 2009

Conversation Stoppers

Some of these actually happened...

What do you think of our new President, Barack Hussein Obama....next

I think professional wrestling is awesome...oops gotta run I'm late for my root canal

Well, my house was on the market for quite a while but then Jesus sold it for me...one question before I run away, was he wearing a yellow Century 21 jacket...just curious....bye

Well, all rich people have no morals, are greedy and dishonest...excuse me?

Same sex marriage is not natural...well I guess people who think like you should be sterilized...deal?

Me - I'm going to vote for the best candidate available
Response - Why would you do that?
Huh

Why should I vote for a tax increase for schools, my kids are all grown...you must think that way because school was lost on you...gotta go

I love Rush Limbaugh...were you just at the WWF smackdown? What I meant to say is "can I smack you down?"

Have you found Jesus?...no but I heard he works for Century 21 Realtors

I hate __________ (this is a fill in the blank)
golf
sports
rock music
the way Eric Clapton plays his guitar. Its noise to me.
you
pizza
kids
dogs
cats
people that drink alcohol
summer
that movie you just told me you saw and really kinda liked

Ok...we're done

I love ______________

Abba
your wife
my toupee
the Jonas Brothers
Dick Cheney
George Bush
Barry Manilow
Politics
Pine Nuts
Lawyers

Outta here...

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

I'm a little insulted by one of your remarks here. I happen to like Pine Nuts.


I find it hard to believe anyone would actually think like this. No wait! I KNOW people who think like this! I find it hard to believe that they don't realize how ignorant they are.