Saturday, December 20, 2008

Things I would like to do

My last post was a meme about things I had done...this is about things I would like to do. I guess this is my version of a "bucket list".


1. See Niagara Falls

2. See the Great Pyramids

3. Leave Chicago for most of the winter

4. Play my guitar well enough to perform

5. Go to Scandinavia

6. See New Zealand and Australia

7. Spoil a grandchild

8. Shoot a 66 or better on a regulation golf course

9. See Alaska

10. Meet Sir Paul McCartney

11. Read a comment from one of my daughters

12. Feed the world...okay this is big but if I start with one and go from there and I can get anyone to join me, it just might make a difference.

13. Write a book...I have some ideas but I just can't get going

14. Meet Barack Obama

15. Bring my splintered family back together before it's too late

16. Take Michelle to Paris

17. See Jimmy graduate from college

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

I like your list (except Paul McCartney...we'll have to agree to disagree). I share several of these things that I want to do.

I hope your daughters read this and get the hint...come on girls, make your dad's day!