Friday, October 15, 2004

Tabloids Rock

Aren't you sick of the television news media yet?

Well, they're worthless to me. They are so wrapped up in their biased viewpoints and veiled motivations that they have truly gone beyond trying to educate and inform me. I don't care if they are considered liberal or conservative, I truly believe they have as much credibility as the grocery store tabloids. The difference is that the grocery store rags are more honorable because they don't pretend to be something they're not.

Another question for the journalists...where's the good news? I am so sick of suicide bombers, murders and the other horrifying crap we humans seem to do to each other. There is good news out there. People helping people...people beating the snot out of network news people...

I'm confining my news sources to reading blogs and tabloids from now on...at least the tabloids are funny.

No comments: