Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Just Wondering

Just wondering...How can anybody in their right mind give the Republicans the wheel again when, under their watch, they have driven America into the ground. How much more of this can this country take? I'm thinking not much.

Just wondering...If the USA was a baseball team and after 8 years of leadership the manager was unable to field a respectable team, wouldn't the owner clean house? Wouldn't the fans demand a change. Its clear to me that our manager should have been fired long ago.

Just wondering...Am I the only one that thought that McCain and Obama might have been the two best candidates that we have had to choose for some time. (George W and John Kerry? puke city). McCain changed that in a heartbeat by choosing the worst running mate ever (My opinion but I'm sure it's close). I couldn't vote for that ticket if they were running unopposed.

Just wondering...

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

I agree with you and that sad thing is there are a lot of people out there that are NOT in their right mind. I work with an office full of them.