Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rededication

I have been flogging myself for not writing...so I am going to rededicate myself to my amateur journalism activity. I really do enjoy it. Running around a lot this summer made for a convenient excuse but that's all it was, an excuse. I am going to plug my blog into my life for a while and see what kinds of drivel I can come up with for all you welcome visitors.

It's raining like mad here lately. Some rain is tolerable...lots of rain is not. The flowers and the grass look as if they might disagree with me on that.

Somebody finally got ahold of my credit card numbers and started with all kinds of random charges. Really wierd. I caught it early. Card is done...shredder time. I dislike crooks.

Never got the guitars back...never heard from the local police. The last time I called them, the officer was perturbed that I called. Hey Kojak...you work for me. Be polite. Is that too much to ask? I guess so...

Teaser warning!!!

Tomorrows story...the case of the missing "Police" concert tickets...

Now I must get back to the self flagellation...

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

Hey Wonder Boy - go easy on yourself. But I have missed your posts.

I am so ticked about your guitars, it was like you were on the verge of getting them back and then NOTHING.

Liked your answers to the "one word" thing on my blog! You are blessed to have such a great marriage. I love hearing that from people!