Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Correre via alla bocca

I've been on the road quite a bit and have been remiss in writing. I feel a little guilty about that for some reason. So, I am here to relieve some of the guilt. I think I will just ramble.

Things I'm tired of....

Don Imus is an idiot. I make a point of not listening or heeding what idiots have to say whenever I can. I have exercised my right to my opinion by not tuning into his show and I'm glad MSNBC has taken him out. Now, I wish he would get out of the "news". The guy is nobody to me. I'm sick of hearing about it. Where's Paris Hilton when you need to hear about annoying nobody's. I really can't believe I want to hear about Paris Hilton...OK, I don't.

I really believe that if I look up hypocrite in the Dictionary they will use Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton as examples. Well...I looked. They don't, but they should.

Politics, the War in Iraq, GWB, Republicans, Democrats, my digestive system, snow in April, reality tv, ticket brokers, ticketmaster, the trials and tribulations of aging, mean people, dishonest people. Did I say politics? Lot of recurring irritations found in this paragraph.

Things I never get tired of...

Música, musique, Musik, музыка, De muziek, musikk, 音樂

l'amore per i miei bambini

l'amore della mia vita

cibo delizioso

golf giocando

ridere con i miei amici ed il mio ones amato

la mia collezione di chitarra

OK...so after going multilingual I lost it and settled into Italian. What a beautiful language it is! I can wait to butcher it again sometime soon in Italia!

3 comments:

Bar L. said...

Well I agree with you 100% on all of this (although I never even heard of Don Imus till this thing happened).

And who in their right mind would listen to anything JJ or AS have to say if they know anything about them? Who elected them the official guardians of all things racist? Maybe they listed their photos next to that instead of hyporcrit.


So many people I know think like you do, but why aren't those people in politics? Where are all the people with commons sense and dignity and ethics??? I guess that would take all the "fun" out of the power plays if it was actually about doing what is right for our country.

Dang, this felt good. I've been in a mood to rant lately, can you tell?

Thanks!

Wonder Boy said...

Never underestimate the value of a good rant.

The people with the good qualities of the majority of americans can't or won't jump into the snake pit we call Washington D.C. You can only hope that some good people get involved on a local level and make a difference.

Bar L. said...

Amen to that!