Monday, October 01, 2007

All in all its just another...


Have you read about Apple "bricking" (making them useless) iPhones with a firmware update? Apple has said there is nothing they can do You will need to buy a new iPhone. Would I be upset about that!!! If you added any kind of third part application, BRICK! If you tried to free your phone so that you wouldn't have to pay uncompetitive phone rates, BRICK! I have less of a problem with the latter but this type of ploy solidifies my position on the iBrick. "Please turn your mind off sir, Mr. Jobs will tell you what you need." Style over substance...a truly sad American legacy. NFW...give me substance AND style and you have me; instantly. Give me just style and you insult my intelligence. I think the American auto industry has been paying for this lesson for a long long time. Apple too is paying...
To all my friends and loved ones, I love you more.

No comments: