Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Don't Worry Write Your Masterpiece

I have always loved quotations. There can be a lot of wisdom found sometimes in very few carefully connected words. They make me smile sometimes but mostly they make me think and I like that. So...I will share some in the days ahead that struck me.

"Worry is a misuse of the imagination" Dan Zadra - Business executive

I don't believe in worrying. I always found it to be a terrible waste of energy. The connection with imagination never occurred to me. But worry is just that...creating little negative cartoons in your own mind. Maybe it's a gift but most of the time I have been able to realize that I was about to "worry" and change my thinking. Imagine all the good things that one can conjure if you take your negative imagination and go the other way. I like the idea. As Sir Paul McCartney sings "What's the use of worrying? No use."

No comments: